DCF Announces First Disaster Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (D-SNAP) in Response to Hurricane Ian TALLAHASSEE, Fla.
Always Promoting Independence LLC, also known as “API,” was established in 2006 by Dar-Lyn Pribble. The agency works with children, adolescents, and adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities; our central office is in Pinellas Park, Florida. We are a Medicaid Waiver Provider with the Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA) Agency for Persons with Disabilities Florida. We adhere to all regulations set by each agency’s quality standards.
To provide each individual with the tools and skill set that will support the individual desire to live and work and develop meaningful relationships within their chosen community.
To support all individuals’ goals to be recognized as equal members of society and exercise their rights, personal freedom, and community participation as all members of society. Increase individual’s self-determination and maintain a person-centered thinking approach.
- People should strive to live life to their fullest potential.
- privacy of all individuals whom we serve.
- Promoting Self-Advocacy and Self-Determination.
- Education on Self-Protection from Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation.
- People should be treated with the highest level of dignity and respect regardless of their sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or cultural background.
For Immediate Release: September 30, 2022 Contact: Office of Communications, Communications@MyFloridaCFO.com,850.413.2842 Florida Receives Approval for National