Always Promoting Independence connects caregivers with families looking for experienced, trustworthy, and dependable.
Our loved ones deserve a comfortable and safe environment a Homemaker or Companion assist families with managing everything that keeps the home running smoothly.
Duties typically involve cleaning the house, cooking meals, ensuring clothes are laundered, maintaining the household, budget, shopping for groceries, caring for pets, and caring for children in the home.
- Assist with phone calls and correspondence.
- Provide recreational activities and friendly conversation.
- Assist with errands and supervise activities as directed, such as taking medication, dressing, etc.
- Provide transportation of client to physician, recreation, activities, etc.
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping
Provides Assistance with:
- Changing linens
- Washing dishes
- Washing floors
- Can provide transportation of client to physician, shopping, visits, etc.